Dr. Francis H. Vala, MD, ABOM
CEO and Founder
Dr. Francis Vala is a physician, author, public speaker, certified life coach, social entrepreneur, clinical assistant professor at the University of British Columbia, and most importantly, an inquisitive life-time student. He obtained his MD degree in medicine at the age of 25, and served in different rural and urban parts of his country. In 1999, he immigrated to Canada, pursued his residency in family medicine, and obtained two more fellowships in Sexual Medicine (UBC), and Bariatric Medicine (USA). Currently he works as a bariatrician (family physician with special training in obesity medicine) in Vancouver, Canada.Read More
Business Advisor, BSc
Moji is a serial social entrepreneur in more than 10 companies, groups, NGOs. He is passionate about business development and he loves helping people. He also has extensive experience in event coordination, having planned and managed more than 100 events and training seminars, meetups, ceremonies, in Canada and Iran.
Other highlights in his career include:
• Founder and CEO – Holly Food Healthy Meal prep and catering company since 2014
• Award winning from Success BISS as Immigrant Entrepreneur
• Founder and CEO – SDM Group – HSEQ consulting & training In Iran since 2010
• bachelor in Industrial engineering and specialization in Health, safety and environment and study in business development
• Member of ESS (Emergency social services) Vancouver City Hall
• Published 4 books in Health, Safety, environment (2nd edition)
• Recognized in Vancouver community college as a founder of Norouz club
Director of Technology, , MSc, PMI, PMP
Ali is a serial entrepreneur with extensive experience in e-commerce and project management. He has over 26 years in the software industry (since 1993). He founded a software company in Canada in 2008, and developed 3 products in his company. His latest product ManagePetro is a B2B SaaS with a Mobile app combination, which is already in use in 5 provinces in Canada with the clients.
• Team lead, CTO, product owner, business analysis and business development are Ali’s side skills.
• Expert in Retails, POS, e-commerce, Transportation, Educational, Integration software projects
Sales & Marketing Advisor, MBA
Ms. Lamont, MBA, CCPE is a dynamic, results driven business development professional with more than 10 years of experience in medical and community care operations. Ms. Lamont has been responsible for a range of functions, including sales, operations, technology, compliance, and human resources.
Digital Intelligence Consultant
Njeri Watkins is a Digital Intelligence Consultant and Instructor at the UBC Sauder School of Business – Executive Education (Digital Programs) with an extensive background in digital media technology. For the past 15 years, she provided consulting and training services in digital media literacy, innovative marketing strategies and communications to students, seasoned professionals, digital media entrepreneurs and early stage companies.
Financial advisor, CPA, CGA
Behrouz has extensive experience as Corporate Senior Accountant in the manufacturing industry. He is also a small business bookkeeper and consultant and a self-employed business owner.
Other highlights in his career include:
• Senior Computer Technician
• Board member of the North Shore CPA chapter
• Director of Finance for World Partnership Walk in Vancouver
Mona has extensive experience in sales. She was the Regional Sales Coordinator at YSL in BC and Regional sales/account manager at Stella McCartney in BC. She also has marketing experience as the Marketing manager at Dream Colour Paint in BC, and international market researcher at Interactive Marketing Group.
Other highlights in her career include:
• Over 20 years experience in leadership and management with brands
• Organized special events and meetings for over 14 years
• Organized and facilitate orientation workshops and training over 14 years
• Experience in visual art, Design and Graphic
• Makeup, Esthetic and Special Effects Diploma 2006
• Graphic diploma 1998